miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

This is why we love Hugh Jackman

Publicado por Gossip Boy en 14:42
En entrevista con la revista Parade, Hugh Jackman comentó el por qué no le importa que haya rumores de que es gay circulando por el mundo, but hold your horses my dear fairies, he didnt say he was either. Esto fue lo que dijo: "I’d be happy to go and deny it, because I’m not. But by denying it, I’m saying there is something shameful about it, and there isn’t anything shameful. The questions about sexuality I find more here in America than anywhere else, because it’s a big hang-up and defines what people think about themselves and others. It’s not a big issue in Australia"


0 comentarios on "This is why we love Hugh Jackman"

 

Sweet Baby Jesus Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez